A notable memorial contribution during these founding years was Mrs. Jonathan (Josephine B.) Thomas’ gift of the sanctuary Tiffany windows, which were dedicated October 1, 1911. Louis C. Tiffany, designer of the memorial windows, designed the decorative Fravile glass in Europe and later made it popular in the United States.Â Another interesting sanctuary window is the Stormont Memorial “Christ Blessing Little Children,” which is in three panels. This window was provided through a legacy of Mrs. Jane Stormont, wife of a local physician. Dr. Stormont played an important role as an elder whose fund raising projects were instrumental in procuring First Presbyterian’s permanent building site on Harrison Street.